- Our furniture is made-to-order. As such, an item cannot be canceled once it is in transit for delivery
- Orders may be cancelled within 48 hours without any processing fee
- Orders cancelled after production begins are subject to a 25% processing fee
- Custom orders may not be cancelled or returned
Why are cancellation fees so high?
Please note that your furniture is being made to order, especially for you. Once an order is placed, we do our best to expedite crafting so your furniture will arrive to your home asap. When possible, we contact your craftsman the day of your order and the process of purchasing wood and scheduling crafting begins.
Because finished pieces have been made for a specific customer it is very difficult for us to re-sell cancelled orders. You can avoid cancellation fees by letting us know if your order is tentative and asking us to hold it for a few days prior to putting the process of crafting in motion.
- Returns will be accepted within 14 days after delivery
- Custom and special orders may not be returned
- Items must be in "as-new" condition. If damage is evident, KANTTARI reserves the right to charge a reasonable restoration charge
- The cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer however we are happy to assist with shipping logistics upon request