Orders are typically delivered in 7 to 12 weeks
Your furniture is handcrafted and made to order, you can customize it to fit exactly into your space, you can feel good about the fact that your furniture is made from trees that are harvested sustainably with respect for the forest environment. Therefore we have no old stock but there is one downside to having furniture built just for you: It Takes Time...
The standard lead time for our craftspeople to complete your furniture is 6 - 9 weeks, depending on the specific items ordered. But we are doing our very best to keep lead times to a minimum. If you have questions about an existing order, or are thinking of placing a new order– give customer service a call to discuss further specifics.
Delivery & Shipping
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship to just about anywhere in the world. International orders will usually arrive within a few weeks, around 10 - 15 business days.
When can I expect my order?
Within Europe, standard shipping delivery time is around 4-6 business days. If you need your items sooner, priority shipping takes around 2-3 business days to arrive.
International orders will usually arrive within a few weeks, around 10 - 15 business days.
Orders are shipped as soon as they are crafted, normally 6-9 weeks after purchase.
What does shipping cost?
The shipping cost is based on weight and location. You can get an accurate shipping quote by stepping through the checkout process and entering your shipping address.
Kanttari ships from Latvia. VAT is included in price. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
How do I know if my order has shipped? Can I track it?
As soon as your order has been shipped, you’ll receive confirmation and a tracking number via email.
Once the furniture is delivered to your city, you will receive a call from delivery service and you will established a delivery date that suits you the best.
Our delivery service will deliver the furniture to your door.
Kanttari not responsible for delays due to customs.
Delivery service do not remove your existing furniture or empty packaging.
You are responsible for properly describing any and all damages that may occur. Damage is rare, because we go to great lengths to avoid it, but it is a possibility that we are prepared to resolve if necessary. Please follow these steps to inspect your furniture:
- Inspect your furniture and document any issues or damage by taking photos of damaged parts
- Contact us immediately by emailing digital photos of any damage or issues so that we can best determine how to resolve the situation for you
- If damage is substantial, refuse the item and the delivery service will pick it up and return it to us for repair or replacement
- Minor damage like a scratch or even replacement of a door or drawer, is usually best handled through repairs which are done at your home and performed by furniture medics. We will send new parts for the shipper's furniture medic to install, if necessary
- A shipping insurance is provided to all furniture. It is provided by an insurance company. In case of any damage, a claim procedure to recover your losses will be made.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Kanttari are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that a shipping insurance is provided to each order. In case of any damage or item loss that may occur during the shipping process, it will be covered by insurance company. There are two possible solutions- an exchange of your order or full refund.